Exhibition Proposals. Les Territoires Gallery. Montreal
Deadline: October 15, 2012.
For exhibitions from February to June 2013
Les Territoires is a non-profit art gallery dedicated to exhibiting emerging artists and curators. Exhibitions, projects and events at Les Territoires reflect a multi-disciplinary approach to the dissemination of art practices and will act as a place where exchanges and contacts can be made. The MAPPE program supports the artists with the direction of their artistic careers through career management. Les Territoires is located on the 5th floor of Montreal’s well-known Belgo Building. Applications wishing to be considered from February to June 2013 should be submitted by Monday, October 15th, 2012.
Included in the MAPPE program:
– an exhibition;
– a press release sent to our mailing list and published
via social networks;
– a meeting with the general coordinator to discuss the curating of the exhibition;
– the possibility to expand the artist’s network
in meeting art professionals;
– a meeting with the general coordinator to determine the value of the work
presented and to elaborate a price list;
– a discussion on the next career opportunities after the exhibition
at Les Territoires;
– the artist retains the full proceeds of artwork sales;
– a permanent Web page on our Website;
– an artist talk if the artist is interested.
Cost for the MAPPE program is: $1500 CA ATI.
It is also possible to participate in the program
by exhibiting in only one of the 2 spaces.
The exhibition program cost then is:
Territoire Est: $1000 CA ATI
Territoire Ouest: $ 800 CA ATI
Submissions should include:
– your CV;
– your phone number, mailing and email addresses;
– a project proposal of maximum 500 words;
– visual material that represents previous projects and the project submitted:
10-15 jpegs images on CD and/or video clip on DVD accompanied by a descriptive image list;
– a self-addressed, stamped envelope (if you wish your documents to be returned).
Submissions should be mailed to:
Les Territoires / submission for exhibition, MAPPE program
372 Sainte-Catherine st. West suite 323
Montreal (Quebec) H3B 1A2
Or sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Winter 2013 : Monday, October 15th, 2012
For more information contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com