Copyright and legal notices
Your Submission of Content to the CFC Website
Please note that you may only submit content that is covered by intellectual property rights (“Contributor’s Submission”), including but not limited to text and photos, if and to the entent that you own the content of the Contributor’s Submission, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to republish the Contributor’s Submission on the CFC website. CFC reserves the right to remove Contributor’s Submission or illustrations if we discover or believe that the Contributor’s Submission or illustrations violate intellectual property rights. CFC reserves the right to remove any Contributor’s Submission or illustrations without prior notice.
Your Use of Content on the CFC Website
Contributors’ Submissions on the CFC website are for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the CFC website. Contributors’ Submissions on the CFC website may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or downloaded for commercial purposes. CFC is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Contributors’ Submissions.
- The content of the pages of the CFC Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the CFC Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the CFC Website meet your specific requirements.
- The CFC Website contains inter alia material which is owned by or licensed to CFC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the CFC Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the CFC Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that CFC endorses the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.